[HLUG] Linux Presentation Day promotion

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:46:30 UTC 2016

Hello

Its only 10 days away now.

I've spent some time putting together a text which can be reused to promote
our event pls see the Ethernet link

I've also submitted to Hereford times events page which is live now and
submitted as a news story too.

I've also sent to Micromart who have a dedicate Linux page and is out
weekly. Have not heard back as yet.

If anyone can do a social media push please please do I don't have time to
do all of this.

We also have money to buy posters and stickers from LPD in Germany but I'm
not sure if I'll get time to get these printed and the rest sent to the
other UK event in Blackpool. If you can help please let me know.

So we have the space some promo but there is still lots to do !

Please let me know if you can help before the event