[HLUG] Linux presentation day Apr 30

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:59:13 UTC 2016

Hi Anne

Normally if available we use the exhibition area at All Saints Church in
the centre of Hereford. Reason is its free, they're very kind to us and
there's usually good footfall with people coming in to the cafe which is
just opposite us.

Any other venue tends to be either at a cost or not so easy to get to.

I will enquire as to availability on the Apr 30 assuming we have enough
folk wanting to help out either with presentations and / or promoting the
event (which we fell down on last time with not enough time/resource to
publicise before the event)

Julian