[HLUG] Linux presentation day Apr 30

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Sun Feb 7 09:58:31 UTC 2016

If I can find a way to get there I would be interested, my old laptop
has to be plugged in though. It might be fun as well if I also used the
easynote with Sparky Linux on, as the touch screen works.
Manjaro xfce on my old laptop.
Showing people how easy it is to install software is always a winner.
Ann