[HLUG] Next Meeting 7.30pm 27 January Courtyard Hereford

Ann catether at talktalk.net
Mon Jan 11 17:19:10 UTC 2016

Re: Manjaro, it has been my distro of choice for over a year now - using
xfce desktop. I can't make the January meeting unfortunately, but I do
intend to come to one in the near future. Manjaro is just beautiful,
have a look at Spatry's youtube review - and you have access to the Arch
- AUR - repository. Everything just works, I have also swapped over to
using Pale Moon as my browser and DuckDuckGo as my search engine.

Ann