[HLUG] Next Meeting 7.30pm 27 January Courtyard Hereford

david winterton davidwinterton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:12:51 UTC 2016

Pale moon seems very interesting, in my sheltered life, i had not heard of
it, on my related ( i.e. Arch ) based distro  ( Chakra ) i use Rekonq and
Qupzilla as browers they do all I want and do it quickly, I can recommend
them.again with Duck Duck Go, now Chakra is using KDE Plasma 5 and i am
going used to it any one have any views on the upgrade, before I write an
amatures review of it,
David, see you Jan 27th