[HLUG] Inkscape book in Leo library

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 19:18:37 UTC 2016

Cheers for the heads up on that Jools !
Debating point - which is best for learning how to use software, books
(hard copy or as digital docs), tutorial videos on youtube, help files,
or support forums ?

btw, I need a final shout on whether the LUG wants to use the tardis
display stand on 30th April, as it could be used at the River Carnival.I
would like to know by the end of this week please.

MtG
Pete H@