[HLUG] Toshiba NB200 Linux please

brightfield at runbox.com brightfield at runbox.com
Tue Mar 29 22:43:40 UTC 2016

One method I have used in the past with stubborn situations is to put a blank HD in a machine you know has no problems in accepting things and then installing on to that drive. Then replace the drive in the stubborn machine with the drive with the fresh install on it. You should have no problems with it booting up from the new drive. The distro will find all the nooks and crannies automatically.

Charlie.