[HLUG] win10 shortcuts clickable in ubuntu?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:34:48 UTC 2016

I'm thinking of moving from windows 10 to ubuntu, where should i go to
for advice? One problem is I have a data d: drive with decades of files
and shortcuts, is there a file manager or extension in ubuntu that would
make my old windows shortcuts clickable?
[g]
(I already have a ubuntustudio partition on my main PC, but only use it
1% of the time. I use Ubuntu on other PCs)
posted to HLUG facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HfdLUG/permalink/1242711725787879/

---