[HLUG] Apricity OS _ Anyone tried this?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:59:02 UTC 2016

Hi

As a long ish time user of Manjaro I've read good things about Apricity
which is broadly similar ie based on Arch and with a number of different
desktop environments. I use Cinnamon usually on Manjaro but is is a
community supported effort. I note that Apricity which uses Arch as its
core offers Gnome (3?) and Cinnamon as its main DE's.

Anyone tried Apricity and could offer an opinion ?

Sorry so few postings to the list by me recently but wife broke ankle and
ended up in Aberyswtyth hospital 4 days and recovering now. I've been doing
a lot more running around than usual.

Likewise my LG G4 is dead and I'm awaiting its under warranty replacement
from LG but this has been nearly 10 days now so been relatively offline
recently ... :-(