[HLUG] Website updates need urgently !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:52:07 UTC 2017

Hi

I'm as guilty as anyone as just noticed the last time I publicised a
meeting on our website was last May ...

I have now added a mention about our January meeting in the posts and Next
Meeting pages.

Perhaps we ought to have a blitz on getting some more new content on the
site, or content people have posted/published elsewhere before. Either way
it would be good to get a few more things going on there ..

If we can get a few people regularly posting to it it will be all the
better for it ..
We can discuss more on Wednesday during our meeting

Thanks