[HLUG] connecting to internet

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 12:51:27 UTC 2017

Hi Roy

Bit difficult to diagnose but a couple of thoughts. Generally Lenovo
laptops work well with Linux so I think it's a config issue rather than
hardware issue.

I know it sounds a sledgehammer to crack a nut but the newest LTS is 16.04
and sometimes just upgrading can solve a config issue. That said without
internet it's harder to upgrade. 😀

Otherwise try removing any existing configurations and start from scratch.
Failing that you could bring to next HLUG meeting and we can have a look
and help

Julian

On 14 Jul 2017 5:44 pm, "Roy via Herefordshire" <