[HLUG] Event is ON at the Grange Court, Leominster Weds 28th June

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:44:38 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

As I didn't receive any feedback about meeting rooms suitable for normal
meetings of events, I decided to speak to the Grange Court folk again in
Leominster as I was passing.

They have provisionally booked the Dick Ellison Room there for 6.30pm
onwards with the event to start at 7pm for our usual day, ie 4th Weds of
the month which is 28th June.

They've kept the room at the community group rate of only £10 per hour
which is the same as it was a few years back when we first used this room.

So we now need to decide the topic !! ;-)

Pete and I both offered subjects, on various subjects, so we will need to
discuss this further..

But we have the room ;-)

I want to make sure this event is a success, so I hope we can get a good
number to come along

Regards