[HLUG] Event is ON at the Grange Court, Leominster Weds 28th June

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:56:07 UTC 2017

Hello everyone

After checking with Pete he needs more time to prepare his workshop
computer security event and its likely to be around the end of August.

I'm thinking that we could maintain the booking of Grange Court with
another event , ie a workshop style event hosted by myself or Charlie or
anyone else ...

I have a few ideas that could be covered but if anyone has any good ideas
for such a workshop event for an hour or hour and a half please reply to
this email, and we'll see if we can put on an event of that type .

JUlian