[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 2050, Issue 1

Kevin Dontenville kevin at opensure.net
Wed May 24 13:06:43 UTC 2017

Perhaps, but I dont want my email timeline clogged with each individual responses and embedded reply noise/content dupe all clumsily threaded in email.

Like many people I can get hundreds of emails and messages each day and picking out a conversation gets time consuming and therefore put off.

Just a few bats back and forth makes email a bit of mess, even without including forwarded content which can help but only with content that threads to time properly so you can keep track of origin and response and retain full inclusion. You dont read it in one place as a stream but as an adhoc series of separate emails to open. With the forwarded content even this email is around 300 lines!

But I'll accept I must be in a minority so that's no reason to change what works for everyone else! ;-)