[HLUG] HLUG meeting Wednesday all welcome

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 12:48:44 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone

Just a reminder that it's our September Herefordshire LUG meeting on
Wednesday at 7.30pm

Last month's special meeting concerning Ubuntu hardening and security was
very interesting and Pete did a great job with a potentially complicated
subject.

Septembers meeting is be held at the Courtyard in Hereford as usual
starting at 7.30pm

Would be good to see a few faces that we haven't seen for a while now that
the summer break is nearly over.

If any has any ideas for a future event for the group it would be good to
hear them

See you Wednesday