[HLUG] Bromyard Make visited

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:52:44 UTC 2018

I visited Bromyard Make yesterday:

they used to have use of a building in Bromyard with several rooms but
had to leave a few months ago and now all their stuff is littered all
over the floor in Nigel's barn.

I wish we had known about it last year!

They have CPC laser cutting machines, arduino, a 3d printer, welders,
drills etc etc and lots of knowledge !

Maybe HLUG could do a project with them over the year,
inventing, designing and making something useful to the community
.. but what?

https://www.makebromyard.org.uk/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/makebromyard

George