[HLUG] Fonts in Mint

pl info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri May 4 15:11:51 UTC 2018

Hi Gang,

I am having issues trying to install fonts in Mint KDE.

The installer gets stuck, showing a progress bar at midpoint and a
spinning icon.

I have tried bulk install, and single font files at random, all with the
same result. I am trying ti install .TTF font files held on a local
directory within /home.

The settings menu does not offer any other path to font installation.

I have found that right clicking on a .TTF file offers an install option
but this just opens the same installer, which gets stuck in the same way.

Is it just me ?

MTIA

Pete H@