[HLUG] New Year Linux Plans?

ixu at btopenworld.com ixu at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 13 19:57:46 UTC 2019

Hi Julian,I am replying to you because i haven't had a response from my previous (enclosed) email, as i thought, to the group, I've done something wrong somewhere! anyway,
Problem...
Hope someone can help here.I open up Linux 16.xx        up come Roy Meddings (thats me)
It then says...... I'm not listed ?
If I ck on Roy Meddings,    I get the pwd  line.  I put in my password  ( which is what I normally use)
I'm told   "sorry, that didn't work please try again" ................. . REPEATEDLY, Uh
I have tried all the combinations I can think of, and still cannot sign in to the Machine.
Strange, because it worked fine prior to this opening. I have not altered anything.
Can someone help me get recognized,  and then be able to sign in ...........maybe get some work done then!!!!!

Regards, Have a nice day.

Roy
Mail at roymeddings.co.uk