[HLUG] June HLUG Meet up WEDNESDAY @ 7.30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:50:42 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone

Our sixth LUG meet up of the year will be Wednesday night at 7.30pm, usual
place the Courtyard in Hereford on the Mezzanine floor. Hope we can get a
good number at the meeting as usual.

If you have been on our list, or heard of us from Code Club, or Meetup but
haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've been unable to attend for a
while, we'd be very pleased to see you.

Meeting Topic   - Usual Linux / Open Source chat and discussions
                         - Ideas for Linux / Open Source events ..

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it on Wednesday evening. I won't be there as
I'm off to see Mark Thomas, the comedian at the Ludlow Fringe instead ..
See you all in July and here on the list.

Regards

Julian

Many thanks