[HLUG] Make, Do & Mend

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:54:21 UTC 2019

Hi Richard

Thanks for your email.

Yes this sounds like a very interesting project that I for one would be
interested in taking part in.

Many years ago we did a similar type of event for the local Green party in
terms of recycling older 'corporate skipware' PC's with Linux to protect
them a new life.

Yes it will be great to see you this Wednesday and we can discuss this in
more depth then.

See you Wednesday

Julian