[HLUG] Odd security email

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 21:49:24 UTC 2019

Hi David

Thanks for the email - the fact Booking were concerned about it implies
that it is a strange spam email. I didn't see any links on there too, which
is all the more weird. The actual advice was sensible therein too . Yes it
was an odd email with all sorts of strange overtones . I forget to say I
often do use different passwords for different services and use
bitwarden.org to store them with complex and differing passwords.

Thanks
Julian