[HLUG] New fork Glimpse of GIMP

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Fri Apr 3 10:28:48 UTC 2020

> If you don't want to invest a lot
> of time in learning it, find something a little less challenging.

It's certainly a powerful, complex app. I have half a dozen or so things
that I need to do with images on a fairly regular basis. I know how to do
them in Gimp. I haven't found the need to look for another app - I know
that if I need to do something else with an image, Gimp will be able to do
it, and there's good help available online.

The problem with "find something a little less challenging" is that doing
so takes longer than finding out how to do what I want with Gimp.
--
"The great enemy of communication is the illusion of it" - William Whyte,