[HLUG] Christmas LUG meal ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:30:18 UTC 2020

Hi all

Hope you're all keeping well.

No I'm not going mad, we could hold our annual meal outside if folk are
hardy enough. I'm game !

I mention this as this doesn't break the rules and there are some pubs
doing al fresco dining so to speak.

For example The Squirrel in Ludlow has a marquee setup outside where groups
can eat, drink and be merry (* with a substantial meal of course).

There's others too, possibly eg the Coffee Pot in Hereford where you can
eat outdoors under their marquees.

Just an idea .... plan would be to find a night this week Thursday?? where
forecast is not too cold or wet.

So what do folk think? Are we up for it? Only six people allowed per group.