[HLUG] Wednesday Meet up ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:12:24 UTC 2020

Hi all

Apologies for the late notice.

As we are now in Tier 1, I'm wondering if we should have a physical get
together or stick to the Virtual Jisti meetings we have had on a few
occasions this year?

It's late notice, but would be good to have a get together before any
new lockdowns which may be coming in the new Year.

If anyone has any ideas on where we might like to go and you're free on
Wednesday evening please reply to this email. The Courtyard is still sadly
closed at the moment, so we do still do not have that option. So it's
either a pub meet, or at George's place at Hatfield as the most likely
options.

Let's hope 2021 is better than 2020 has been