[HLUG] Discuss forum / mail list

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 00:12:58 UTC 2020

Hi again

Thanks for Ceri for his FOSDEM post on our Discuss forum

I haven't forgotten about our Discuss group <https://discuss.joolsr.life/>
by the way. I need to find some time to pick this up and migrate our
subscribers to the group and repoint DNS too to our domain so we can
finally move away from Mailman. Great that it is it is very 1998 ...  which
was a loooonnngg time ago. nearly as long ago as 'This Life
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Life_(1996_TV_series)>' now showing
again on BBC4 weeknights - very highly recommended.

If anyone else has time to pick up the Discuss forum stuff up please get in
touch.