[HLUG] Excellent weekly newsletter cron.weekly issue #152: HTTP/3, eBPF, MySQL & more

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:43:28 UTC 2020

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing ok.

As it's been a bit quiet in the mailing list thought I would post something.

Not sure where I chanced upon the following newsletter but it's an
excellent read. Lots of links to cool open source software and hardware
projects many of which I had not across before.

You can read it on the web or subscribe to a free weekly email newsletter
as I've done.

I wasn't aware that http/3 is coming but there is mention of support for
this in Firefox . You can read more about this in the newsletter below.

https://ma.ttias.be/cronweekly/issue-152/

We'll probably be meeting at George's place again subject to Corona
restrictions and the weather for the next meeting.

If anyone is working on any cool projects please post about them 🙂

Cheers