[HLUG] Excellent weekly newsletter cron.weekly issue #152: HTTP/3, eBPF, MySQL & more

Ceri Williams hlug at incoming-email.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 14:37:17 UTC 2020

Yep, HTTP/3 is making its way, but it's UDP to allow for fast, non-blocking
connections iirc.

I might have something interesting coming up soonish, but in the meantime
there is another free, online Percona Live coming up:
https://www.percona.com/live/conferences

I'm off the road at the moment, as still recovering from surgery on my
shoulder, so more than likely I'll be missing another meetup, so have fun.

Cheers,

Ceri