[HLUG] Introducing Myself

Roger Irwin r0g3r.1rvv1n at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:58:42 UTC 2021

Hi Guys,
I am a 78 year old Silver Surfer, who for the last 20 years has been
building 'Windows' computers, and helping to mend a few, break some up for
spares and junk many as being too old for modern use.
I was a time served electrical & mechanical engineer (G.E.C.), afterwards
working on the circuitry side of Mod,  Mod contractors, and civil
contractors.  Our company motto was "If it flies, drives or dives, then we
have worked on it"
Also 14 years was served with REME as a weapons armourer.
My home computers were classed as high powered 10 years ago, having 6-core
AMD processors, and this fact is now causing havoc with my wish to move
over to Linux.
I look forward to meeting you.
Roger Irwin