[HLUG] Introducing Myself

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:02:13 UTC 2021

Hi Roger

Thanks for joining our group. Sounds like you have a long and varied
background in technical stuff!

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 25th August at the Courtyard in
Hereford. It would be very good to meet you. We were hoping to possibly
have a BBQ at George's place near Leominster but he's not sure if he'll be
back from his wanders before then.

Please feel free to describe more fully your Linux related issue. Normally
AMD chips are normally pretty well supported, but for graphics this can be
a bit harder sometimes. What type of Linux distro are you using? Hopefully
the others can also chip in with some good advice too to help.

Thanks
Julian