[HLUG] August HLUG meeting TOMORROW !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:59:24 UTC 2021

Hi all

It's that time again!

Apologies for the late announcement, I'm spending a few days down in
Cornwall seeing my folks so got distracted from the job in hand.

The meeting will be at the Courtyard in Hereford as usual tomorrow night
starting at 7pm in the main cafe bar on the ground floor.

I've no word on when the bar closes as it has been quite early the last few
meetings, but hopefully with things more normal than they have been it'll
be a bit later than it has been. That said the Courtyard have been very
good at letting us meet till nearly 9pm anyway so it hasn't drastically
curtailed the meetings.

I won't be there tomorrow as I'll still be down in Cornwall, but hoping a
good number of you can make it. We're still hopeful of organising a proper
training session with Charlie at the helm at some point, but with things as
they are it's still difficult to plan in the near term.

 But it's still good that we can meet as we are, and should be a pleasant
evening weather-wise too.

Thanks