[HLUG] Virtual meeting Wolves LUG meeting - Making Hardware Work (With Linux)

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:49:47 UTC 2021

Hi all

As mentioned on this list recently, please find details of *Wolves LUG
first virtual event *.

https://www.meetup.com/novalug/events/276191485/
Details

The meeting starts at 7:30pm GMT Wednesday, February 10, 2021 with an hour
of networking. The talk will start at 8:30pm.

John Alexander will be giving a talk entitled:

*Making it work - how to break incompatibility and dependency hell foryour
hardware without mashing your desktop.*

This will be an overview of Linux features we can use to get awkward,
custom or unusual hardware working without destroying your system or
descending into madness.

Sounds good - I'll add it to my calendar.

Please support these guys and attend if you can

Don't forget *FOSDEM* which is on tomorrow - lots of amazing Open Source
talks, all for free.

Topics cover ... well almost everything, from A, Apache OpenOffice devroom,
to Zig Programming Language devroom. And lots in between

https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/#maintracks

I'll be virtually attending ...