[HLUG] FOSDEM

Ceri Williams hlug at incoming-email.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 08:29:21 UTC 2021

The seating is much more comfortable this year, (hopefully) no issues
with full room signs, so you might find the following useful to find what
you want to watch:

Giggity (Schedule viewer for conferences and other events) -
https://f-droid.org/packages/net.gaast.giggity

(also available via Play Store)

Enjoy FOSDEM 21!

4 Feb 2021 18:39:08 Julian Robbins via Herefordshire