[HLUG] Decent external wifi adaptor s for linux to boost poor wifi signal strength

Rob Smith bob.lad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:37:07 UTC 2021

I bought my brother a dongle from Three that provided WiFi over 4G for
stuff.

http://www.three.co.uk/store/broadband/mobile-broadband/huawei/4g-plus-mifi?colour=black&memory=null

I know it's built by global criminals, but it works, and hopefully is
unlikely that you have anything to say that is of interest to the CCP.

Cheers

Rob