[HLUG] FOSDEM is in this weekend

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:00:16 UTC 2022

Hi all

Sorry for the late notice, I only found out myself a bit earlier today but
FOSDEM.org, a free event with literally hundreds of talks and workshops on
open source projects is on this weekend.

Because of the pandemic, it is being held virtually again this year, but it
does give you the chance to watch some really interesting talks in the
comfort of your home, instead of the lepp over to Belgium.

Hop over to fosdem.org for more details.

I might take a look at Virtualisation strand ..

Thanks