[HLUG] February HLUG meeting tomorrow night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:20:06 UTC 2022

Hi all

Apologies for the very late notice. I've been away so didn't get chance to
email earlier.

As usual we will be meeting at the Courtyard in Hereford from 7.30pm in the
cafe bar on the ground floor tomorrow evening.

I'm hoping to come along but may be a little late if stuck in traffic
driving south.

As things COVID wise are hopefully calming down, we can finally start to
plan a workshop style event for later in Spring perhaps.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.

Thanks