[HLUG] Good open source remote back solution ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:14:31 UTC 2022

Hi everyone

Good to see Spring seems to be finally upon us.

Previously I used Restic.net for my backups, this is an excellent tool, but
being command line tool only I wanted something a little easier to use .

I came across Volta which is a nice, well maintained GUI for Borg Backup
which is similar to Restic in the way it works. I haven't tried it much
yet, but so far so good. Very easy to get running and use.

Just wondering what other solutions people in the group use, as I'm sure
you all make regular backups don't you 😉?

Thanks
Julian

I w