[Herts] Webmin / SSL / FTP(?) and Reverse DNS!

Oliver Cole stormeagle at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 15 22:21:53 GMT 2003

Nicolas

in-addr.arpa is a kinda posh way of talking about IP addresses, from what
I gather, the absolutely complete (canonical??) way of talking about IPs
is 195.92.253.3.in-addr.arpa

On the webmin side... I dont know... have you tried accessing a normal
HTTP server on the machine? What about when SSL isnt in use? Is that
faster?

Oli