[Herts] OpenStreetMap is getting better

Paul Dixon lordelph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:58:33 GMT 2006

Yeah, the new "slippy" map (based on OpenLayers) is pretty groovy stuff.

I've had little time of late to continue mapping Baldock, though I've
mapped out a 6 mile round trip to do the streets of Clothall one day.

Maybe we should have a mini mapping event where we complete a bit of
Baldock, Letchworth, or Stevenage etc, convening in a pub one Saturday
or Sunday? Would probably have to be in the new year now...