[Herts] Software patents petition

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 13:27:50 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 01:14:24PM +0000, David Precious wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Steve Clark wrote:
>
> > Yet another to sign
> >
> > http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/softwarepatents/
> >
> > Over 200 signatories so far. We can live in hope.

When I signed it less than 2 hours ago there were only 130 signatories.
I guess the dramatic increase is due to the fact that I heard about it
through a UKUUG email which was presumably sent to all UKUUG members.

>   The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>   unable to complete your request.

The server did seem to be struggling at the time I signed - it has
worked OK in the past though - that is the second or possibly third
petition I have signed at the site.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory