[Herts] LUG member questionaire

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Wed Mar 31 18:44:44 UTC 2010

On the drive home today I was pondering putting together a little questionaire
so we can get to know a bit more about the membership. Here's some thoughts on
possible questions. I'll provide my answers later

1. Who are you? Give as much/little info about yourself as you like

2. What's you general computer experience? When did you start using them?

3. When/why did you start using Linux?

4. Is Linux your main OS?

5. What distro/desktop do you use?

6. Do you still need to use another OS? Do you use dual boot, virtual PC,
Wine?

7. Do you play games? What OS/console?

8. Do you write software?

9. Do you hack hardware?

10. Profit! Sorry, I meant, anything else you'd like to say?