[Hudlug] Blueyonder Broadband

Rob Shakir hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 6 17:23:01 2002

Hi,

You may want to try a distro such as IP COP  this is a distro that is developed to be a router /firewall. There are other distros like this such as Smoothwall but IMHO IPCop is the best. IPCop can be found at: http://www.ipcop.org/. Also check out the Smoothwall site at http://www.smoothwall.org/. I think you will find these distros to be a little better than RH 7.2 at the task you have in mind.

I hope this helps :)

Shak