[Hudlug] Hilarious!

daveyp hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 14:39:01 2003

Hiya

Soooo.... how much will you make from posting this to everyone on the
Hudlug list then?

;-P

My fave one (taken from www.snopes.com) is:

"Hello everybody,
My name is Bill Gates. I have just written up an e-mail tracing
program that traces everyone to whom this message is forwarded to. I
am experimenting with this and I need your help. Forward this to
everyone you know and if it reaches 1000 people everyone on the list
will receive $1000 at my expense. Enjoy.

Your friend,
Bill Gates"

...Bill Gates my friend?  It'd be a cold day in Hell/Hull/Halifax
before that happened! :-D