[Infopoint] The Open CD?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jun 14 21:40:41 BST 2004

The artist formally known as Russ was heard to say...
> Katherine Goodwin wrote:
>
> <SNIP stuff about giving away TheOpenCD>
>>
>> opinions?
>
> I agree completely.

My first thought was go for it, but then I thought of the practicalities
it probably means giving away at least double the cd's with about only the
same results.  Maybe later when we get a few corporate sponsors but at the
moment it will be a drain on everyone involved.

Perhaps we should just burn a few rather than a lot.  Some people will
just hum and arrh with no intention of using the cd's and these guys will
take both leaving (potentially) two people without either cd.

sparkes - who still hasn't burnt any cd's but will for the next local one