[Infopoint] Hull InfoPoint

Vladimir Lukyanov lukyanov at chi.spunge.org
Thu May 27 12:06:54 BST 2004

Hi there,

We've agreed that if its availible the 19th of July would be the best time
for an Infopoint in Hull ( thought we could probably do the 4th if thats
not availible ). The 19th is in Willerby Manor I think.

Between the two LUGs ( Hull LUG and Beverley LUG ) it will be quite easy
to organise but it would be great if we could share resources with the
other infopoints. Logos, leaflets, what Live Distros to use e.t.c. So I
was wondering how this whole development is going to go ahead?

Regards,
Vladimir Lukyanov.

E-mail [general ]: lukyanov at spunge.org
E-mail [personal]: lukyanov at m-net.arbornet.org