[Infopoint] What have we discovered?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Mon May 31 10:08:34 BST 2004

Hi all,

Matt and I did the Infopoint in Wolverhampton yesterday and it was a
roaring success. You can read a report on Matt blog at
http://www.webeditorblog.com/ and it went really well.

The question is, what have we discovered about running an Infopoint? We
realised that we needed to take more CD's along, have some information
on basic steps of using Knoppix, take our own sandwiches, make sure to
mention to people that Knoppix does not harm theie Windows disk and also
have some details about the local LUG to give out - many people were
interested in the LUG as a support mechanism.

Any more thoughts?

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer