[Infopoint] What have we discovered?

Vladimir Lukyanov lukyanov at chi.spunge.org
Mon May 31 19:30:35 BST 2004

Yeah I was thinking a few steps ahead there! Nice to see that I was
thinking along the right path. Printed instructions on A4 and the
photo'cpied I was thinking. How did you manage to show people waht Linux
really is, we were thinking of two TFT screens close together or sommit.

Also how many do you think we'll need for HULL? We were thinking 50 CD's
of Gnoppix and the same of Knoppix plus a few FreeSBIES..

Regards,
Vladimir Lukyanov.

E-mail [general ]: lukyanov at spunge.org
E-mail [personal]: lukyanov at m-net.arbornet.org