[Infopoint] Infopoint Wiki

Nathan Meir nathanmeir at nathanmeir.karoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 17:13:10 BST 2005

Could I just echo this request, people at my LUG actually laugh at when I
mention adding content to the Wiki as it usually gets over written with porn
spam in a matter of hours!

I fail to see how we could stop this spam from happening without having
logins/passwords or at the very least just have one password that everyone
knows.

Nathan