[IOML] What's everyone up to this weekend?

Gregory Smirnov gregory at regentmarkets.com
Wed Apr 7 18:58:25 BST 2004

Hello Guys,

I'm very new to your list and Isle of Man. At the moment I'm staying in
Douglas. So what day and time do you think to meet? It would be great on
Friday, because on Saturday I'm flying to London.

Your discussion is very interesting, since I'm collecting some information
about business oportunities. Would be great to find out more about IOM.

I'm Linux sysadmin and php programmer as major.
Hope to see you soon.

Gregory