[Klug-general] Re: Using Linux (Fedora Core 1)

Michael E. Rentell secretary at airship-association.org
Thu Dec 16 16:57:55 GMT 2004

Since voting earlier today (Thursday) for Mandrake I've collected this
Xmas' edition of Linux Format and there is a freeby copy of Fedora Core
3. For fun I've just installed it on my laptop.

A breeze and it saw my network connection to the desktop and configured
that and a tunnel through it to the Internet all by itself. That's even
better than Mandrake.

I suppose that confuses the issue now.

Michael E. Rentell, BA
Secretary