[Klug-general] Book for total newbie?

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 21:24:10 GMT 2004

Hi Chris,

The one bit of Linux I can do in my sleep now. I've reloaded it so many
times now and the modem is always the first thing I get running.

Try this site http://www.linuxant.com/company/

If you're unused to working with command lines and things like tar and
gunzip then try either the Big Dummies Book at £20,50 or Teach Yourself
Linux at £8.99. I managed to get my modem working with Big Dummies help
and the DVD it includes is the only system I have got working on my
machine. I think that may say something about me!

Peter.